Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

product development

[ Edited ]
Hi! This is Nancy Flores an MBA Graduate in one of the university here in the Philippines well-known state university. PAMANTASAN NG LUNGSOD NG MANILA. Currently employed in Philippine Business Bank with ten years past experienced in Robinsons Bank Corporation. I'M writing you this suggestion to you because I know that this may help you in terms of good service and for marketing strategy to increase sales as well as income.

(posted here because I don't have any idea where to do so...)

Brief Background
Our proffesor in our Graduate school which stated above, gave us a case study/ analysis . It's all about the fuji-xerox company. As a presentor we have to depend on what we are suggesting infront of our panel . I suggested a product development for Fuji-Xerox. Which means introducing new products to increase their good services.

Clarification
Did Fuji-xerox company using a photo copier in vendo machine?

Recommendation
Introducing Vendo Machine Copier by Xerox

Conclusion
Nowadays, many vendo machines are very popular. like in soft drinks, coffee, tissue paper, napkins, bottled water, prepaid cards, loads etc..... Therefore, you can also introduce that in copier.

Thank you and more power!

Nancy Amponin- Flores
nancyamponin_flores@yahoo.com
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: product development

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for your post.  Xerox currently has customization offering that include vending options.  Please take a look at the vending tab on the customization page for additional information. 

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!