Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Versalink C405 Scan to Email Test

Is it possible to send a test email from the webpage when configuring Scan to Email? I can put all the authentication information in but can't find where to test the settings.

Analyst Nation Moderator

Re: Versalink C405 Scan to Email Test

That is a Feature found in AltaLink and Connectkey products, it isn't in the VersaLink family at all (different development teams)

There also is no Remote Control Panel, so you will need to go to the device to test the settings.

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe.
Highlighted

Thank you, I did not realize the Versa was not considered Connectkey.

Technical Escalation Service Provider

I just found out the answer to this question.  The test feature has been moved to the address book; it is not in the SMTP settings area. I hope this helps.  I do not currently have a C405 available for screenshots... 

Analyst Nation Moderator

Daryl, I would love to see where you found this, because mine on launch and latest spar firmware has no such feature. On any VersaLink product that I can see.

2.JPG

3.JPG

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe.