yjshabta

WorkCentre 7545: Finisher Main Tray is not available

We just got two WorkCentre 7545 machines. The first one is working fine, but the second one is giving us this error:

Status code: 12-577-00

Error message: Finisher Main Tray is not available. User intervention is required to Power Off/On the machine; service is required if the problem persists. Print and Copy services can continue to other available output trays.

I've tried rebooting it, and the problem is still there. When I try to print something with staples, it tells me that it's out even though I checked and it's practically full. Any ideas what might be wrong?

Thanks,

Josh

Please use plain text.
Xerox Employee
RuiC-Xerox

Re: WorkCentre 7545: Finisher Main Tray is not available

Hi Josh,

is the devices have just been installed the best thing would be to inform your reseller and request assistance. Mention that 1 of the models is not working as expected. This might be very well be just a readjustment when putting together the device..

Regards,

yjshabta

Re: WorkCentre 7545: Finisher Main Tray is not available

Thanks, I called them up and they sent someone in to fix it. It turns out there was a shipping screw on the stapler mechanism to hold it in place during shipping. They forgot to take it out during installation.

Please use plain text.