Re: [WorkCentre 7845] Scan to a user's network folder

Hello Joe,

How do I do that? This is the configuration screen I see per contact:

Xerox Scan page setup.PNG

Highlighted
Analyst Nation Moderator

[ Edited ]

1. You covered any relevant data with exception to what appears to be a Document path starting with a \ so the only thing I see is something wrong already (Do not start anything with a \ or / ) And you are using a Hostname, and Connectkey printers can't do that unless registered on the domain (Must be DHCP) so it is very unlikely you can get it to work without starting over and using templates.

2. And the Prompt at interface is right here

original.gif

But it appears you are also trying to do this with Scan To in the addressbook and not following anything at all in this thread you jumped into, so you won't have the option at all.

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe.

Is there a way to set it up to where only the user logged can send a scanned document to only his or her folder? As it is now any one logged in can send anything to anyone in the address book. For security reasons we wouldn't want said user say (Jane) to be able to scan into Franks personal folder.
Analyst Nation Moderator

Disable all scanning except workflow scanning then setup scan to home and network authentication.

User goes to machine , selects Workflow Scanning and the only template would be the Scan to home template that goes to their home directory per the LDAP settings.

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe.