Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Add Fonts to Phaser 7800GX

Hi.  I need to add some additional font to our Xerox Phaser 7800GX.  I downloaed the Xerox Font Management tool, but it cannot find my printer. (I tried by both IP, and Gateway/Subnet).  I then noticed that the 7800GX was not listed in supported printer.  How can I add font to this printer?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

Thanks,

Ken 

Analyst Nation Moderator

Re: Add Fonts to Phaser 7800GX

Are you sure you got the right tool? This one should work according to Xerox.com. It sounds like you just got a Workcenter one versus a Phaser one

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe.

Joe,

This is the file that I downloaded.  I uninstalled the version I had, and downloaded again using the link provided.  I got the same results. It finds the other 2 printers that are on the network, but will not find the Phaser that I need to update.  Any other suggestions/ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ken 

Analyst Nation Moderator

I added mine manually just fine in the same exact version you have so I don't know what the problem is, unless you are only troubleshooting an SNMP scenario where it won't find it all by itself without intervention.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe.