Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

CenterWare Web ld.aspx error

[ Edited ]

Hello Community,

our CenterWare Web stopped working this morning, their was no change at the system but we now get the following Error when we try to open the Website.

Error.JPG

Any Idea how to solve this issue?

OS Windows Server 2012 R2 EN/US

CenterWare Web V5.16.2 EN/US

SQL Server 2014

Best Regards

Thorsten

Analyst Nation Moderator

Re: CenterWare Web ld.aspx error

Is this in multiple browsers? Because it sounds more like a Java or ASP security issue, which tend to occur when a browser updates or Java does, which would explain why it happened out of nowhere all of the sudden.

I used to get similar (not identical)  errors in Chrome and had to use IE in it's place until it eventually got fixed in an update to either the browser or Java (no idea which).

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe.

[ Edited ]

Hello Joe,

sorry for my late respone. The Issue appeards in IE and Edge on different machines.

Sometimes a Reboot of the Server Helps.

I am Running CCW with a Service Account.

When i try to change the account in the config tool i get the following error, see screenshot

Xerox.JPG

Any other Ideas?

Best Regards Thorsten

Highlighted

Mostly the user account witch is the logon account for this application is set to disconnected or disabled. Or set to change the password at next logon.