Support Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
New Member
Posts: 5
Registered: ‎04-24-2018

Docucolor 242

Good Afternoon. I have a part that I need to replace on my Docucolor 242 Digital Printer. Problem is, I don't know what the part is, apologies in advance for my lack of knowledge. I included two photos. Here's a brief description. I had to replace a color drum. When I pulled out the color drum on the right side, the part that permanently stays in the drawer right next to the drum has a rubber part or a brush type part that looks like it was damaged. It looks like something that maybe gets worn. Thank you in advance, the photo I posted shows the drawer with the color drum out, that photo is of the part still in the drawer and the damaged area on that part.


Thank you.


Frequent Contributor
Posts: 62
Registered: ‎02-19-2018

Re: Docucolor 242



The part what have you searching for is developer housing p.n.604K24226, and you need a fresh developer material, depends on colour 604K18020 Yellow, 604K17990 Magenta, 604K17960 Cyan. 

Off course you need a tech to replace them.


Good luck!

New Member
Posts: 5
Registered: ‎04-24-2018

Re: Docucolor 242

Thank you!

Occasional Advisor
Posts: 333
Registered: ‎02-13-2013

Re: Docucolor 242

You may want to put a new drum in after the housing is replaced as it is probably rubbing against it and scratching it.