Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
chathura

Xerox Phaser 3117 Laser Black and White Printer Problem?

I have a Xerox Phaser 3117 Laser Black and White Printer. When print, half of the paper come out to the out-put tray. Other half still in the fuser unit. Stop printing and red light indicate. When I check the print out, all details have printed. But, first row of my details have moved very top of my A4 paper.( Whole document moved 2-3 inches above[to the top of the paper]. What is this and how to resolve this problems( Paper Jam and document move to top of the sheet)????

Please use plain text.
SandyP-Xerox

Re: Xerox Phaser 3117 Laser Black and White Printer Problem?

Thank you chathura for using the forum.

This phaser product is no longer being supported and I was not able to locate an onliine knowledge base solution.  What might be best is to contact your local support group for assistance.  From what you describe it sounds as if the paper is not being fed completely which might be a feeder roller issue. 

Thanks,
SandyP-Xerox
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
CherylO-Xerox

Hi chathura,

Please take a look at these resources that will give you additional information about your Phaser 3117.  Attached is the User Guide and here is the link to the support site.  If these resources do not help please consider contacting your support centre for further assistance.

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
hriata

In my Xerox phaser 3117, the papre loading plate (PLATE - M- KNOCK-UP JC61-01158A, the one with the spring which when printing pushes the paper up in the roller) remains up. It happens when i do the rpinting and the paper got jammed. Even after i remove the jammed paper, the tray remains up due to the spring from the bottom side, the paper loading roller which pushes the loading plate back didnt function. Kindly, provide the solution

Please use plain text.