Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

7500DT presets problem

[ Edited ]

Hello

I have the 7500DT for the last four months The paper auto select don’t work. the presets don’t work. It cannot remember the combinations I ender and recalls randomly anything. Every time I have to MANUALLY select paper and tray (tray1 DL , tray2 A4 , tray3 A3) Or else it can print a A4 from the Word in the tray1 DL or A3 ,Everywhere but the tray2. The same goes for every application, CorelDraw Photoshop etc (from internet explorer through the web interface I have set all the trays papers) Also, I have to set the plain papers (120gr) as thick card stock or else the toner falls of the paper. (there is no humidity problem, I have 3 HP besides the XEROX share the same paper with no problem. So I have a 7500 with the speed of four to six paper per minute.

Is there a solution ?

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: 7500DT presets problem

Hi Makistza,

Thank you for using the Support Forum. Please make sure you are following the instructions for loading the trays and make sure you are setting up the trays with the paper loaded. Make sure you are selecting the correct paper type in the print driver.   If this does not help, uninstall the driver and power off and on your PC then reinstall the driver and try again.  If the problem continues try resetting the Phaser 7500.  If the problem continues after you try all of this then you may need service.  Please consider contacting your support centre for further assistance.

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!