Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

ColorQube High Volume Finisher - Heaviest paper that will fold in large quantities?

Hi everyone.

I understand that I can make a booklet with 1 heavyweight cover and inside pages of lighter paper...but...

What is the heaviest paper that I can use for the inside pages and still have it fold properly?

I am using the ColorQube 9203 with the high volume finisher and booklet maker. The booklets I'm making are between 20-40 pages (so 5-10 sheets to be folded).  I've found guides for the trays and the printer itself, but I can't find anything definitive on the finisher.

Thanks!

Advisor

Re: ColorQube High Volume Finisher - Heaviest paper that will fold in large quantities?

the best way is to contact your sales person and ask for the customer expectation document of your machine...

Re: ColorQube High Volume Finisher - Heaviest paper that will fold in large quantities?

[ Edited ]

Hi Fabio,

I have done so, but all the documents I've gotten have been for the printer itself and not for the Finisher. I feel like they have to be somewhere on the Xerox site!

For instance, this is all I can find on the finisher:

High-Volume Finisher w/ Booklet maker: Booklet maker, Multi-position stapling, Saddle-stitch booklet maker, Single-position stapling, V-folding (optional: 2-hole legal punch, 2-hole punch, 3-hole punch, Hole punch, Post-process inserter), 250+3000-sheet tray

Thanks again,

-Stryck

Community Manager

Hi Stryck,

Thank you for using the community forum.  There is a detailed specification document that might answer your questions.  Click on the link above and then scroll down to the output options starting on the 4th page.  I hope this answers your questions about the finisher that you have. 

Thanks,

CherylO

Xerox Forums Moderator

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

Perfect, that's exactly what I needed!

Thanks so much.