Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: How can I remove a completed job from list OR prevent filename from being listed in Completed Jo

Hi unmtaoslibrary,

Maybe this will help:

Hidden feature code10 - Mask Job Name not honored via LPR

This problem has been resolved with version 071.xxx.034.06000_FE or higher software for the WC 78xx device. Please contact your Xerox Support Representative to obtain this software.

IMPORTANT NOTE: LPR/LPD settings must be adjusted on the WC 78xx WebUI to allow this feature to work properly.
Through the WebUI > Properties > Connectivity > Setup > LPR/LPD > Edit... > Advanced Settings > Select 'Enabled' for "PDL banner page attributes override LPR control file attributes for job name and owner".
Select "Save" after enabling.

Also note: The hidden driver feature "code10" must be set within the Print Management plug in (on applicable OS's) versus setting this within the Devices and Printers dialog to work correctly.

Kind Regards,

Jeroen Wit

Technical Escalation User

Re: How can I remove a completed job from list OR prevent filename from being listed in Completed Jo

Has this issue ever been addressed? WE have several concerned ConnectKey customers, that would Love to simply delete the completed job history. Like the Xerox WC5335 series, All you do enable the scheduled Copleted Job feature, where you can have the job deleted immediately, daily, or whenever machine is powered off and on.
Analyst Nation Moderator

You can't set it like the old Fuji Xerox devices. You can just print via the GPD and use the special codes to mask the Job name

Open the GPD to Printer Properties > Administartion

on the keyboard tap CTRL + Shift + X to get the Special codes option

enter in code10 and click set

2.JPG

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe.

Unclear:

"Open the driver properties window and select the ‘Options’ tab."

is this on windows or on the machine?

there is no " Printer Properties > Administartion"
Highlighted
Analyst Nation Moderator

Printer Properties is a basic functionality of a Windows Vista and up v3 driver, which is what we are referencing here. You know to access a menu for something in Windows you need to right-click right?

Canon

canon.JPG

Dell

dell.JPG

Xerox

xerox.JPG

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe.