Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Printing on vellum

Hello,

I've been printing on vellum no problem for awhile and now, all of a sudden, I seen white lines/folds on my tabloids.

I have tried changing the media type, weight, etc., and still shows the streaks/folds.

Below is a picture of what I mean:

Screen Shot 2017-07-06 at 10.11.08 AM.png

Any thoughts to what is the problem???

Analyst Nation Moderator

Re: Printing on vellum

I would assume that you will see that on whatever part is responsible, probably some part like a Transfer belt, but since you neglected to mention anything about what printer it is, or even if it is toner or Solid ink, anything is a guess at best obviously.

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe.

Whoops, sorry forgot to mention the printer is a xerox c75 (xcc75) printer and I use toners.

thanks!!

Analyst Nation Moderator

It can't be a drum because it is clearly affecting all colors.

So open area 2 (green lever) and check the Fuser for marks that match the void areas (I don't think they will be there honestly)

If nothing is found in the above, it will probably be the Transfer Belt. Which is typically replaced by service (I don't think Xerox sells them as supplies, but they are available online)

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe.