Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Problems with fuser temperature phaser 7800

Hi  recently i bought a Phaser 7800 DN.  Few weeks a go i change the fuser and the problems are starting.   With the old fuser don't have any problems printing, but now, the colors look washed, and the paper configuraton don't match, creating problems and loosing toner with heavy media.

Reading the manuals i see about eps snippets, for fuser temperature adjustments, but can't find in the website.  I need this files for change temperature parameters, and go back my printer to the fully working condition.

Any idea how to solve this problem?

Regards

Community Manager

Re: Problems with fuser temperature phaser 7800

Hi Fredo,

Thank you for using the Support Forum. Make sure you are programing the type of paper correctly when you load the paper.  If the toner is not adhering to the paper please take a look at the solution for toner rubs off.  Also take a look at the solutions for colors are too light or the density is off.  If none of these solutions help please consider contacting your local support centre and have a technician out to check the machine. 

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

Hi Cheryl, in the place where i live don't exist xerox support center, because live in Puerto Varas Chile (Patagonia), and the more close Xerox center is placed in Santiago of Chile (1000 Kms to the North). Also the mache is extremly heavy for using a normal cargo to Santiago.   In the user manal say about Eps Snippets for fuser calibration.

I do the steps for fixing the rubs off but without sucess.

¿Any idea where can download de eps detailed in the user manual?.

Regards

Any news where i can donwload the snippets?

The manual explain how to fix muy problem of rubber off with this files, but i can't find in any place.

Regards

Community Manager

Hi Fredo,

Thank you for using the Support Forum. I have searched and found no snippet availale for the Phaser 7800. It may have existed at one time but for some reason was removed from all Xerox sites.  I have no way to provide this snippet to you. 

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!