Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Technical Escalation Service Provider

Unable To Print With Outlook With Xerox Standard Accounting Turned On - Windows 10 Environment

Has anyone had any trouble printing from Outlook when a end-user has Xerox Standard Accounting turned on?  Currently, I am having users print-to-pdf first, and then printing the pdf.  Additionally, I have been told some users are able to print from their OWA account.  Any feedback will be appreciated :)  The boxes most commonly used are 5800's and 7800's. 

Thank you guys in advance,

Daryl

Analyst Nation Moderator

Re: Unable To Print With Outlook With Xerox Standard Accounting Turned On - Windows 10 Environment

There should be no issue with the V3 drivers (I suggest the Xerox Global print driver PS), but there is a caveat.

You can't just do File>Print, you have to get to the Xerox portion of the driver, otherwise it never gets queried due to the first screen in outlook replacing the typical File > Print window from other applications. Chrome has the same problem.

Capture.GIF

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe.