Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Xerox Standard Accounting on Mac

Thanks for the steps Joe, but they are not the solution that we need.

We are using Office 2016 v15.40 on our Macs, and Xerox Features shows up depending on what model of Xerox you are selecting to print to, regardless of the app doing the printing. The exact same results are seen in Pages/Numbers/Keynote for the same Xerox models.

I would roll back the driver and go with v4.1 again; however, this completely eliminates the possibility of printing to newer Altalink models as I do not see them included in that driver package. We are stuck between being able to print to our newest Xerox (Altalinks) and breaking XSA on some other models we have (Colorqube 9303 & more), or being able to print to those older units and not having drivers for Altalink models.

Analyst Nation Moderator

Then you have a separate issue from what i was referring, one I have not seen and can't replicate so you would most likely need to call Xerox and go through to 2nd level support to get it sorted out.

In the meantime, create a preset with the needed settings inside an app that does display Xerox Features and then use the preset in the apps that display it as Printer features until you can work with Xerox on a solution.

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe.
Highlighted

That workaround was a success! Fully set up XSA on a "working" model, saved as a preset for All Printers, used this preset on model that does not have Xerox Features menu = correctly used XSA!

Thanks Joe, hopefully this menu "bug" that we are seeing goes away in the next release, we will use this for now.