I have Xerox WorkCentre 7132. Copying perfectly, but I can't connect it to my laptop Lenovo ThinkPad T520. I don't know what IP is. Print report suggest IP 100.102.138.202, but it doesn't work. I have windows 7 Professional 64-bit.
How can i connect my printer to laptop? Is it directly connect to laptop?
first of all make sure that the labtop and the printer is connected on the same network
1. Power on the machine.
2. Press the <log In/Out> button on the control panel, and then type the administrator user name and password The default username is "11111" and the default password is "x-admin" (must be entered in lower case)
3. Press the<Machine Status> button on the control panel, and then select the [Tools] tab on the screen.
4. Select [System Settings].
5. Select [Connectivity & Network Setup].
6. Select [Protocol Settings].
7. Under [TCP/IP - IP Mode], select [IPv4 Mode]
8. Select [IP Address Resolution], and then [Change Settings]
9. select DHCP and then select [Save].
10. switch off the machine and swittch on back again
11. print tthe configuration report and you will find the new IP address