Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Xerox 5325 error 027-504

Hi, I have a problem with Xerox 5325.
Error 027-504.
But letters to e-mail are sent successfully, and reports and notifications are not sent.
Can you help?

Re: Xerox 5325 error 027-504

Снимок.JPG

Analyst Nation Moderator

If you can go to the printer and send email successfully, but the printer can't send a notification by email, then the login settings are the issue, make sure they match.

2.GIF

If nothing can be sent (Assuming I read your post wrong) then you would need to explain the setup in much clearer detail, because early versions of this printers firmware could not do SHA-2 for instance, so they would all fail to send via gmail,Office365, yahoo etc etc.

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe.

Thanks for the support.
I have successfully sent scanned documents to the mail.
Messages on @email about supplies and printer status are not working.
Firmware 53.33.32
Here is my configuration of SMTP:

Снимок.JPG

Here are the notification settings:
Снимок2.JPG
Analyst Nation Moderator

I can't read your settings so I can't say for sure what the issue would be. Assuming you can email from the machine to the address you have setup in the alerts, then the only thing left would be that the printer has been listed as spam for the alerts, which would mean the subject lines are being blocked or the email body is (these differ from when you send from the machine)

In which case you need to fix it on the SMTP side, you can verify by changing the email it sends the alert to just to see.

Failing that, Wireshark is your only hope.

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe.

Unfortunately, you are wrong.
SMTP server does not receive a message at all.
I made extended message tracing, there is no query on the SMTP server.
A similar situation on the old firmware with scanning into the mail was without an excuse.
Do you receive status messages, does it work at all?
Analyst Nation Moderator

[ Edited ]

Unfortunately, you are wrong.

I'm here trying to help you and taking (educated) stab in the dark guesses at best, I'm not wrong, I'm giving you options to try, not guaranteed solutions.

SMTP server does not receive a message at all.

Then do the wireshark trace to find out why

I made extended message tracing, there is no query on the SMTP server.

I have no idea what this means, if you did a wireshark and it shows nothing, call Xerox and have them diagnose with the machine logs and the wireshark you obtained. if you are saying it never tries the mail server then you have changed your story, because 027-504 is an invalid response from a mail server, so it clearly reached out to it without question. You cannot get these faults and not see the communication in the trace unless you did the trace wrong

A similar situation on the old firmware with scanning into the mail was without an excuse.

Then you know how to fix it since you already did before apparently, downgrade the machine to the previously working release

Do you receive status messages, does it work at all?

My printer works just fine with Gmail and Office365, haven't tried any others in the last month.

If you are just here trying to report this as a bug, you won't get anywhere, this forum is peer-to-peer, not official support, you have to call them for that.

Joe.

I made a request to the support service (local support center) request, the decision goes 14 days.
Today they promised to do an escalation in Xerox.
I'm here to find a solution faster and hope for help from your side.

I also use OFFICE365.

Tomorrow I will try WIRESHARK. Unsubscribe immediately on the result.

Thanks for your support

I sent the dumps WIRESHARK private message.
Look here please.
Analyst Nation Moderator

At a glance, it looks like 5 emails were sent. But I'm not Engineering.

Joe.