10-31-2016 12:06 PM
Have deployed new 7855i's running firmware 073.040.126.28110 and when loggin in we get the error below.
Have tried this in several locations to eliminate network connectivity. (personal one drive works fine)
10-31-2016 01:24 PM
11-01-2016 07:17 AM
Sorry hopefully this image will be clearer.
We are able to log in so the suggestions you posted are of no assistance i am afraid.
We see the username on the right hand side of the screen but as the screen starts to load the folder structure this appears.
11-02-2016 11:16 AM
A couple things to check:
1) OneDrive for Business uses SharePoint for document storage, which can be established as either SharePoint Online or SharePoint On-Premises. Do you know which configuration your Business account uses? The Print and Scan for OneDrive App supports SharePoint Online only. If SharePoint On-Premises is being used, this is not supported by the Print and Scan for OneDrive app. at this time.
2) If the OneDrive for Buisness account uses SharePoint Online, can you check to be sure that the OneDrive for Business account is permissioned properly to allow access for the logged in user? This is not likely to be an issue, but it's worth verifying.
11-08-2016 11:32 AM
I have had confirmation that this does not utilise "on-prem" sharepoint in any way.
OneDrive is part of our E3 license entitlement for all our Office 365 mailbox users
11-09-2016 05:03 PM
Thank you for checking the SharePoint set up.
A couple requests:
1) Can you share a full screen capture of the network error at the device LUI, please? You can blank out the user name on the screen if you'd like. The reason that I ask is, in our app the user name displays on the left side of the screen. In a previous post you mentioned the user name is displayed on the right side of the screen. I just want to be sure that we are investigating the correct app.
2) Can you scan and share the Configuration Report for the device that is generating the error, please?
3) Can you launch an Internet Browser window on a PC and connect to an external web site? Does this require a Proxy to be set?
4) Could you install one of the other Print/Scan apps, say Print or Scan for Dropbox, and attempt to login? Can you launch and log in successfully?
5) Could you provide us with a Device Serial Number and IP address for a device that is generating the Network Connection error? Also, when was the last time (date and approximate time) that the Network error was generated? This will help us narrow our search for any log errors.
6) Are there any folder permission settings that could be preventing access to the directory structure?
This information will help diagnose, and hopefully resolve, the connection issue.
11-10-2016 11:30 AM
The customer is welcome to contact our support email directly.
The email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let me know if you'd like me to forward on the list of questions to the customer site.
I'd be happy to do that. Just use the Support Email Address above to let me know who I should contact.
11-11-2016 01:49 PM
Could you ask the customer to try logging into the OneDrive for Business app a second time on one of the machines that failled initially, please?
Please let me know if they were able to successfully log in on their second attempt.