Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Agency Analyst

500 – Internal Server Error

500 – Internal Server Error

When trying to install the weblet, we get this error.  Looking at the chrome debugger it seems to be coming from the server side and not the machine.

Xerox Employee

Re: 500 – Internal Server Error

Hello. Can you tell me if you are still experiencing the Internal Server error, please? I was able to successfully install an application just now without any errors or failures. If you are still experiencing the error could you please let me know to following: - which app. are you attempting to install - what device are you installing to - and what is the software/firmware version installed on the device? I will continue to check for any signs of trouble in our logs as well. Thank you!
Analyst Nation Moderator

Chrome and ConnectKey MFP's don't play well together, so try another browser is the first step.

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe.
Xerox Employee

Bryan, Did you happen to capture a screen shot of the error that displayed in the Chrome browser? If yes, would you mind sharing the captured image, please? We are pretty sure that you're correct and this isn't a device issue, but we'd like to see the error, if possible. Thank you!
Highlighted
Agency Analyst

Thank you everyone for your replies!  I just talked with the customer this morning and now it's working, but these are some great insights to use in the future.  Thank you again.