Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Xerox Employee

Office 365 Business Premium and Office 365 Enterprise E1 Xerox App Studio support?

Hello,

Is Office 365 Business Premium and Office 365 Enterprise E1 supported on Xerox App Studio? 

In both case, I have reseller partners who receive a login error on Business Premium and Enterprise, and they do not use ADFS.

Any suggestions?

Xerox Employee

Re: Office 365 Business Premium and Office 365 Enterprise E1 Xerox App Studio support?

Hello! Can you confirm if the customers are using a Custom Domain Account for Office365? The structure of the log in/account type may be where the trouble lies. We support Office365 accounts purchased directly through MS or custom domain accounts, so Premium and Enterprise versions should not be an issue. If the customers are using a custom domain account, please see the article posted here: http://www.support.xerox.com/support/APP_STUDIO/su​pport/en_US.html?objGUID=3082 If they are using the standard credentials provided by onmicrosoft.com, the login process is straight forward. If they are using a Custom Domain account, it's a little trickier. For the domain portion, they may need to do a little hunting as to how the account is setup. For example, if the account was created with mydomain.com and users are in that domain, the login will be very easy and the domain will not need to be added to the login screen. just login with name@mydomain.com and it should work fine. If another domain was added to mydomain.com or the domain was changed, this is where the complexity comes in. For example, if you add a domain called theirdomain.com the user will login with mydomain\name@theirdomain.com. Hope that helps.
Xerox Employee

Re: Office 365 Business Premium and Office 365 Enterprise E1 Xerox App Studio support?

I will follow-up and obtain additional information you requested. I was on vacation last week and am just now catching up. Thanks!