Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Xerox Analyst

Office 365 Pro & Office 365 Home

Hi team

i have a customer request,

is it possible on Xerox 78xx séries to use app's for Office 365 pro & Office 365 Home on same machine with 2 buttons !

Franck

Highlighted

Re: Office 365 Pro & Office 365 Home

Hi, 

I am assuming your customer is using the Print from Office 365 and/or Scan to Office 365 App Studio Apps? If so, you can create separate apps for your Office 365 Home and Office 365 Pro accounts. 

1. Go to App Studio and login

2. Select "Create New Application"

3. Select "Create" next to the Scan or Print to Office 365 App

4. If desired, enter a default username that will be prepopulated in the app when run at the device

5. Select the scan/print features for your app

6. Give your app a name and fill in the remaining text fields. (Here you can give your app a specific name such as "Print from Office 365 Home" to distinguish between the Home and Pro apps)

7. Install your app on the device. (Repeat for the other app)

Note: Both apps will allow users to login to their Office 365 Home and Office 365 Pro accounts so you can also just create 1 app/button that is used for logging into both account types.

If the customer is using the Print and Scan for Office 365 App that is in the Xerox App Gallery, then they will not be able to install 2 apps/buttons on the same device. They can still use this app to login to both Office 365 Home and Office 365 Pro accounts though.

Let me know if you need more information. 

Thanks!

XAG Admin