Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Scan to Office 365 login issue

I have installed several App Studio apps on a WC 7855 that are working well. However, I am struggling with logging in to Scan and Print from Office 365. The Office 365 account is set up with a username of: XXXXXX@outlook.com. I have tried logging in with different variations such as: XXXXXX@outlook.onmicrosoft.com but each time the following error message pops up, "The username entered may be invalid or the password is incorrect." Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Xerox Employee

Re: Scan to Office 365 login issue

The Office365 Apps currently do not support ADFS or Custom Login Services. There is no plan to support this in the near future. The only login credentials supported are Office365 accounts purchased directly through MS or custom domain accounts. If you are using a custom domain account, please see the article posted here: http://www.support.xerox.com/support/APP_STUDIO/support/en_US.html?objGUID=3082
Xerox Employee

But they said they were using outlook.com in their post, I don't believe that's an ADFS and Custom Login.  That's just plain Microsoft.

Xerox Employee

Bjenkins, a good test to try is to log into Office365 outside of App Studio using that same outlook.com email. Please respond back to let us know if that is successful.

Hi daveschmitzca, 

Can you please provide more information on the problem that you are having with the Office 365 App?

Are you using the App Studio Office 365 Template App or the Gallery Print and Scan for Office 365 App? 

Are you able to launch the app but unable to login? If so, can you please let us know what type of Office 365 account you are using and also if you do not mind sharing your UserID, that would also be helpful. 

Are you seeing an error message? Please provide any other information that you think might be helpful.

Thanks!

XAG Admin

Highlighted
Analyst Nation Moderator

Hi Dave Schnitzca, the forum doesn't appear to work with Internet explorer, something to do with Compatibility mode.

Try posting from Firefox or Chrome, or just enable/disable Compatibility mode and try again.

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe.