I couldn't decide which section of the forum to post this in so feel free to move it to what you deem proper. This isn't an issue with Xerox devices or solutions but the support site itself. Frequently while navigating about the support site, but moreso on this forum, I get a browser error that states "Request Entity Too Large" (screenshot below). This seems to occur less in Google Chrome but that could be because I only use Chrome when I get this error from a Xerox website. I was primarily a FireFox user in the past but for several months I have used mostly the Chromium based Microsoft Edge. Being Chromium based I didn't expect to get this error as much in Edge but I seem to get it more than ever. I'm happy to help collect data to help resolve this issue if anyone involved in running the site wants to contact me.
I get this error myself from time to time. When I do, I find clearing my cache seems to help, at least temporarily. I will escalate this issue and see if I can get it resolved.
Thank you for the feedback.
Thank you very much. I have written some very long responses in the past only to lose them because I get this error when I click Post. I'm in the habit of copying the text before I click Post because of this now.