cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kackmich New Member

2-sided copying on workcentre3325

Why don't I have an option to print 2-sided to 2-sided on my WorkCentre3325?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Analyst Nation Moderator Joe053204-hcl
Analyst Nation Moderator

Re: 2-sided copying on workcentre3325

Depends on the 3325, sounds like you have the 3325DN, which just has the ADF (like the 3315) where the 3325DNI has a DADF

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe
0 Kudos
Kackmich New Member

According to my Configuration Report, the DADF is an Installed Option, so what can the problem be? (Thanks for your patience with my questions - my printer was donated to my non-profit org. I've downloaded everything as far as drivers and manuals, and figured out a lot from those.)
0 Kudos
Kackmich New Member

Today, I discovered that I can print two-sided if I'm setting up print from my Mac desktop.  It would be more convenient, at times, if I could also select 2-sided to 2-sided on the printer keypad.

0 Kudos
Analyst Nation Moderator Joe053204-hcl
Analyst Nation Moderator

According to this post your issue may be a simple setting, I don't quite understand what they are saying though.

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe
0 Kudos