cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

7328: SCAN Error 016-776. image conversion processing

When I SCAN with the automatic feed a lot of documents including pictures, I quite often get this Error:

016-776. An error occurred during image conversion processing

I save the Scan as a PDF, including pictures as JPG. I need a big PDF with all pages. I cannot use a TIF.

Each times it stops the whole process and I have to start the scanning again. Sometimes it works if I try a second time. It can also help if I reduce the scan amount to fewer pages.

I have one page which is 100% producing this error. I just can't scan it! It's a normal A4 page with text and some simple graphic designs. I guess the processor can't handle certain graphics on the pictures.

It doesn't matter if it's grayscale or color. The error is produced on both ways.

Do I have to change something in the scan settings to avoid this? It's quite a strange and bad error which is making work harder.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Re: 7328: SCAN Error 016-776. image conversion processing

this will help :

At the device, login to Tools.  Select Scan Service Settings under Groups, then Scan Defaults under Features.  Select item #3, File Format, then Change Settings.  Turn off MRC High Compression.  Press Save, then Close, the logout of Tools.

0 Kudos