cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager
Community Manager

Big Sur Compatibility Document Update

<p><strong><font color="#D92231">Attention Mac Users:&nbsp;</font></strong>The macOS 11 Big Sur was released in November 2020.&nbsp; Please read the latest blog&nbsp;<a href="https://atyourservice.blogs.xerox.com/2020/12/16/big-sur-compatibility-document-update/" target="_blank" rel="noopener">Big Sur Compatibility Document Update</a> to review the drivers that have been released and any additional information available about compatibility.&nbsp; &nbsp;</p>

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
pzphd

Re: Big Sur Compatibility Document Update

Compatibility status document says issuance of drivers for Workstation 6027 is being evalutated internally.  Sounds like a no to me, or you'd already be working on it. Extremely disappointing.  Without it the machine becomes an obsolete piece of crap. This does not build customer loyalty.

0 Kudos
Artur

Re: Big Sur Compatibility Document Update

this is even WORSE than before;

before it used to be that your drivers didn't work on new OSX'es, but at least you admitted it by stating that the driver release is under evaluation and that the new OSX is not supported;

now you say Big Sur is supported (Workspace 3025), although at the same time you still give it status '3', i.e. 'possibility evaluated', and the driver still works only so much...

my issue ever since Catalina: the Xerox scanning app (or manager? cant' remember what it was called) no longer works and when I scan via the general 'printer/scanner' system option the b&w scans work fine, but the color scanning is no longer there; if I scan to PDF, then I get a rather big file that no pdf reader is able to open; when I scan to any other format - the process stops with an error at the moment of saving the file to local drive;

so: stuff your compatibility annoucement where it belongs, Xerox!