cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paul-12TA

Blank Pages

Product Name: Xerox Workcenter 6515DNI
Operating System: Windows 10
I have turned on automatic blank page deletion already, which mostly works fine. However, sometimes e.g. with creased documents the blank page is not deleted and is visible in the preview screen. I can zoom and rotate from there and it really seems as though it should be possible to select a page and delete it manually but I can't find the option. So the question is:- Is it possible to preview and delete selected pages before they are transmitted from the scanner. I only have the free Adobe acrobat and I can't see how to select and delete pages there post transmission either. Am I missing something? Can you help me?
Paul
0 Kudos
1 Reply
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Blank Pages

Hi Paul-2TA, 

Thank you for using the Support Forum. You cannot remove the blank page from the preview.  You can call support and ask to create a FER (feature enhancement request) which will be escalated to the product team for consideration in a firmware upgrade or futurw product.  As for Adobe you would need to check with there help center to see if or how to delete the blank page from the document.  

Please consider contacting your support centre for further assistance.

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!