Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3 Replies
CathyO-Xerox
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Blue line on output of scans only in document feeder

Hello AO,

Yes, that makes sense it is not with the printing of documents so no cartridge would be engaged. I would recommend at this point to call into Support for more assistance as there is not other suggestions than properly cleaning the ADF glass. Support in North America: 1-800-821-2797

Thanks,
CathyO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!
AO

I don't think the ink catridge would have anything to do with it as I'm not printing anything. The blue line only shows when I use the document feeder to scan into a pdf file. The line appears on the computer file of the scanned document, nowhere else. No ink is being engaged at that time. When I print, everything is fine. When I scan using the flat glass, everything is fine, it's only occurring on the digital file of items scanned through the document feeder.

0 Kudos
CathyO-Xerox
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello AO,

The first thing is to clean the ADF glass, which you said you have tried. The other thing is to replace the appropriate color ink cartridge.

Thanks,
CathyO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!
0 Kudos
AO

Blue line on output of scans only in document feeder

Product Name: WorkCentre 6027
Operating System: Not Specified

when I run a document through the document feeder to scan multipage documents I get a bright cerulean blue line down the left side of the pdf at about the one inch margin. I've tried cleaning the document feeder and retesting but that didn't make a difference.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos