cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Broadcast Report on WorkCenter 7346

Good Morning,

Can anyone tell me where to find documentation on the how a fax is handled when the initial 'send' is incomplete? I've sent 300 faxes and the Broadcast Report has a status code for each fax number. In the case of the status code being Engaged or Send Again I'd like to know what actually hapens. Does it try to sendit again? Will I see the same fax number later in the list? How many times? Many questions.:)

I looked through the documentation and also queried this through support but didn't find anything. Queried it here too but came up blank.So if I've missed something or I am asking in the wrong place I'd appreciate it if someone would point me in the right direction.

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Broadcast Report on WorkCenter 7346

I asked Xerox support the same question and this is the conversation we had.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No sorry I sent you all of the codes we have documented.

Thank you.

Samantha Fudge

Customer Solutions Representative - Xerox

Original Message Follows: ------------------------

Thank you.  And all of the other codes? I assume from your response that they aren’t documented anywhere?

Cheers

Anne

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Anne,

Thank you for using the Online Support Assistant. The fax will retry probably 3 times before stopping, it tries at 8 seconds intervals and will give you a completion or failure report if set up to do so. It will not tell you how many times it tried in the job status list but will stay there until the fax goes through or fails. I hope this is of assistance to you. Let us know if you need additional information. Thank You

Jean-Guy Picard

Customer Solutions Representative - Xerox

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Agency Analyst
Agency Analyst

Re: Broadcast Report on WorkCenter 7346

Are you looking for what the error code means? It seems that they answered your question on it will retry 3 times with an 8 second or longer delay sending the fax to the one that was busy or wrong.

Thank you,
Jordan R.
Systems Analyst / Consultant
Fiery Certified Professional

If someone helped you make sure you give Kudos for their efforts! Don't forget to Select Accept as Solution if the reply resolved your issue as it will be able to help others!
0 Kudos