cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NorthStar Realty New Member

Re: C405 Set up scan to email

Jump to solution
Hello Joe,
I have a versalink C405 Multifunction printer. While scanning to email I regularly get error code 027-773: SMTP server comm timeout. A large amount of my scans are completed. However, I have to manually delete a job in order for the backed-up jobs to scan through. The printer is wired directly to a Netgear Nighthawk X6S. Is there a known cause and/or solution? Thank you
0 Kudos
NorthStar Realty New Member

Jump to solution
I have a versalink C405 Multifunction printer. While scanning to email I regularly get error code 027-773: SMTP server comm timeout. A large amount of my scans are completed. However, I have to manually delete a job in order for the backed-up jobs to scan through. The printer is wired directly to a Netgear Nighthawk X6S. Is there a known cause and/or solution? Thank you
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Analyst Nation Moderator Joe053204-hcl
Analyst Nation Moderator

Jump to solution

Since it is timing out it would have to be either a DNS timeout (Increase the time in the printers DNS settings) or a firewall/spam filter

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe
0 Kudos