Hello everybody! I have a question. I want to make a copy of a document wich is differently printed on the both sides using the ADF of a XEROX B 215. I have to choose between theese options from the Menu and also from Settings - Copy Default:
„2 Sided Copying
1-2 Sided, Rotate Side 2”
I have tried all theese options, but the result was the same. My printer copyied only on one face. What can I do?
(Please excuse my English. I am from Romania and I have studied English 35 years ago.)
Solved! Go to Solution.
Unfortunately your machine have a ADF (automatic document feeder) and not DADF (duplex ...)
From the User Guide :
options to specify 1-Sided
or 2-Sided output.
• 1 1 Sided: Use this option for 1 sided originals
when 1 sided copies are required.
• 1 2 Sided: Use this option for 1 sided originals
when 2 sided copies are required.
• 1 2 Sided, Rotate Side 2: This option produces 2
sided copies from 1 sided originals and rotates 180
degrees every second side image. Use this option to
create documents which can be read in a head to toe
manner, for example, a calendar.
So, you cannot make a 2 sided copy from a 2 sided original.
Of course yan can but with a method available with any scanner:
1) place one side on the glass, then copy (normal copy 1 side)
2) flip the original keeping left side on the left and rignt side on the right)
3) take the first print and put it back with all the blank sheets, copy face down (not visible)
4) press copy (normal copy)