Thank you for using the Support Forum. Please take a look at the solution for changing the scan settings on the machine and see if that will work for you. If this does not help please consider contacting your support centre for further assistance.
Thank you for using the Support Forum. Please make sure you have added the WorkCentre 3210 as a scanning device. Please see the solution for setting the machine up to Network Scan and make sure you have completed all the steps. If you are still having issues after following this solution please consider contacting your support centre for further assistance.
I'm following the procedure from the manual listed below exactly, but I can only change the default scan settings for the "Scan to USB" option. The problem happens when I get to step #4. When I press the left/right arrows to select the type, my only option is "Scan to USB". Nothing else is available (Network Scan and Application Scan). I have a new unit with the latest firmware.
I would also like to note that the "Menu" button only works (step #2) if the scan type is set to "Scan to USB". If I select Network Scan or Application Scan, I just get two beeps and the main Menu will not open.
CHANGING THE DEFAULT SCAN SETTINGS
To avoid having to customize the scan settings for each job, you can set up default scan settings for each scan type.
1. Press Scan/Email.
2. Press Menu until Scan Setup appears on the bottom line of the display and press OK.
3. Press OK when Change Default appears.
4. Press the left/right arrow until the scan type you want appears and press OK.
5. Press the left/right arrow until the scan setting option you want appears and press OK.
6. Press the left/right arrow until the desired status appears and press OK.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 to change other settings.
8. To change the default settings for other scan types, press Back and repeat from step 4.
9. Press Stop/Clear to return to ready mode.