Thanks - I'm trying to find the scan to address book, not the email address book. I'd like to be able to edit it without reloading it as I just want to delete a few people.
Open an application that supports .CSV files, for example, Microsoft Excel.
2. Create a list of addresses with the following headings: name, address and phone.
3. For example:(You must look at pdf for example)
4. The order in which entries are displayed in the Local Address Book at the machine will
depend on how the entries are sorted in the .CSV file.
5. Save the file as a .CSV file.
NOTE: It is recommended that you keep a copy of the .CSV file once it is created.
6. At your Workstation, open the web browser, enter the TCP/IP Address of the machine
in the address bar.
7. Press [Enter].
8. Click on the [Properties] tab.
9. Click on the [Services] link.
10. Click on the [E-mail Settings] link.
11. Click on the [Local Address Book] link.
12. Click on [Import from File] and browse to the location of your Address Book File
13. Highlight your *.CSV file and click on [Open] in the [Choose File] window
I set this printer up a few years ago and forgot where I created the network scanning address book. I put the printer's IP address in my browser and I see lots of settings but I don't see where the individual user network scan items are. I have several users who are no longer with the company. I want to remove their names- I can't find where that setting is. If I'm on the scanner physically and select scan - I see the name and can't find an option to remove a name - I also can't find it from the web interface. Can someone please tell me on the web interface to go to edit and remove names?