i am trying to scaning from Xerox workcentr 5735, but i cant. anyone help me what to do??
Solved! Go to Solution.
57XX models cannot do SMB2 or 3, only SMBv1.
About a year ago, everyone dropped SMBv1 support completely (MS/Apple etc)
There are ways to hack in and make SMBv1 work on MS Windows, but I don't suggest it (Security issues with it)
Your best bet is to use FTP instead.
i have tried as you share FTP configuration, but status is also failed,,
Status Details Failure transferring job to network server.
Friendly name XSCAN
Server name 192.168.15.245:21
when i tried to open my ftp via browser or explorer, it opend remain in same network, but file is not transferring to my ftp folder.. please help,,,,,,,,, its really very very very URGENT........
Your path is completely wrong.FTP and the IP is already set in the dropdown box and the server name.
When you FTP into a device, you enter at what is defined to be the FTP root. Which is the path in the screenshot for step 7.
So if you put nothing in the path, you will go into that folder.
I really appreciate your cooperation,, really man you are good, thanks for your precious support, now i can scan my files to my PC.
Please solve my 3 problems,,,,,, :-)
1. Can you please give a link to me of xerox Workcentre 5735 firmware. i want to update new firmware on xerox... my current firmware is 061.132.221.21403...
2. Via Scan ftp my output scan file result is very poor,,, i set it contrast and darkness but still output scan file result is not good, i put the paper on my feeder scanning and command print, that print is also dull, i command print from my computer and believe me that print is very good, what is the problem? Via ftp or feeder scan print is dull but other formate of printing is good.
3. My xerox machine got hanged for 15 seconds and then get automatically restart.. i do not know what is the problem,,, do you have any idea????
2. Set a higher resolution/DPI/Quality here
3. No idea, not enough information to go on, update the firmware and hope the issue goes away
Color scanning is/was optional, if you don't have the choice to do a color scan, you don't have the option.