cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mshahid85 Member

Enable workflow scanning

Product Name: Xerox 5735
Operating System: Windows 10 x64

i have xerox 5735, when i take i report print,,, workflow scanning is disable,, how to enable it???? any suggestion please.....

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
gabiene Occasional Advisor
Occasional Advisor

Re: Enable workflow scanning

Hi,

Scan on this machine was an option at that time, activated by a passsword provided with the kit. 

Gabi

0 Kudos
mshahid85 Member

Thanks for your precious reply,,, but would you like to tell me how to enter the kit number in xerox machine? i have a kit number and i do not know about how to enter any alphabetic word into it? because i can not enter K word into it.

0 Kudos
Analyst Nation Moderator Joe053204-xrx
Analyst Nation Moderator

For one, the order number isn't the number you give the machine, it is the number of the kit you order.

So 497K05760 is not the number you use on the printer, it is basically the UPC code of the kit itself.

The code is numbers only, you won't find one without paying for the Kit, they are not re-usable.

When you have the number to use, you log into the printer as admin and go to Machine status > Tools > Device settings > Option Enablement

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe.
0 Kudos
mshahid85 Member

Sir my xerox machine is multifuntional, i can print via its feather (put paper on its feader and press start and automatically page scan and print via feather) print via Lid cover and print from LAN side, how can i check my xerox machine have scanning feature or not???

Joe my Xerox machine is 5735, due to some issues (i dont know why, i wasnt there), new software installed on xerox machine. so i do not  have any idea about scanning kit, is it with xerox 5735 or this model is not supported in scanning???

Thanks for your humbel reply,,,,,,

0 Kudos