I don't see the option to receive a fax to send to e-mail on my device. Sending a fax works correctly. When receiving, I get error code 033-554. I wanted to change the fax settings so that it does not print on receipt, but sends to an e-mail address to avoid this error. I have an e-mail account set up on the device. However, there is no fax forwarding option in the fax policy.
Log into Admin Tools
Select the Device Icon
Select Fax Forwarding and select the required Fax function
Enter the information required for Email
Select OK and exit Tools
Here is the process for setting up Fax Forwarding to Email. This is copied from the System Admininstrator Guide for the VersaLink. Set up is done at the Control Panel not through the Web Page. You have to Log In as the System Administrator. Fax Forwarding is step 5.
Configuring the Fax Settings at the Control Panel
1. At the printer control panel, press the Home button.
2. Touch Device→Apps→Fax.
3. To configure Secure Receive:
• Touch Secure Fax Receive.
• To toggle Secure Fax Receive from Off to On, touch the Secure Fax Receive toggle button.
• Enter a 4-digit passcode, then touch OK.
4. To set incoming call handling, select one of the following:
• To set the printer to receive all incoming calls as faxes, touch Receive Mode→Immediately
Auto Answer Fax, then touch OK.
• To answer calls manually, touch Receive Mode→Manually→Answer→Fax, then touch OK.
5. To configure how faxes are forwarded:
• Touch Fax Forwarding→Fax Forwarding.
• Select Receive Only, Send Only, or Send & Receive.
• Touch Add Email, then use the touch screen keypad to enter an email address, or select a
contact from the AddressBook.
• To add a subject line, touch Subject, enter your subject line text, then touch OK.
• To add a filename for attachments, touch Attachment, then enter a file name.
6. To change the file format for attachments, touch the current format extension, then select a new
Note: The default file format is .pdf.
7. To save the settings, touch OK.
I hope this helps.