cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Faxing in Citrix

Jump to solution

Hello,

I have multiple Xerox WC 5875 machines and I need to be able to fax from our PCs.  I setup a printer on our print server to use the Xerox WC 5875 PS driver and set the job type to FAX.  It works fine if I add the "fax printer" to any of my machines. 

However, we have a Citrix enviornment that imports the local machine's printers and while it imports the "fax printer", it changes the job type to NORMAL and does not give the option to choose FAX.

The Xerox WC 5875 PS driver is installed on the Citrix servers. I have also tried other drivers such as Xerox Global PCL6, etc but no avail.

Any ideas how to get faxing working from Citrix desktops?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Faxing in Citrix

Jump to solution

Hello sparkyssb.

If you have not already resolved this issue, we suggest you search our online knowledgebase for this product: WorkCentre 5875

Alternatively, you can visit our Contact Us page for other support options.

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Faxing in Citrix

Jump to solution
Thank you. I got it resolved as I found out that the elevated credentials I was using to log into Citrix were causing the Fax function to disappear from the Job Type when using the Xerox driver. When I logged in as a normal user, the Fax function was there and was working as it should. Take care.