i have a site I support that uses secure fax. All the faxes come into a folder on the copier. Their workflow is that at specific times of the day designated users retreive the faxes and deal with them. Every single time they receive a fax they get a page printed out on the printer that says
Xerox WorkCentre 5330
A file has been stored in the folder
Folder Number 20
Folder Name blah
Please pass this Folder Report to the owner above.
Follow the procedures below to print files from folders.
1. Press Services Home button on the control panel.
2. Select Send from Folder on the Services Home screen.
3. Select the Folder stated above.
4. Select file to be printed, then select Print.
5. Check the file settings, then select Print.
Can someone for the love of god tell me where this setting is to turn off this report. Every single thing I was able to find for reports is set to "Errors Only". The department is literally throwing stacks of these reports away everyday.