cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kenson-O

Light Copies

Product Name: AltaLink C8030 / C8035 / C8045 / C8055 / C8070 Color Multifunction Printer
Operating System: Not Specified

Hello, 

I have an Altalink C8045 that has good print quality and good scan quality, but all copies are light and faded. 
Service has attacked this with incredible gusto, but they have run out of options.

The technicians believe we have to wait for a software patch to come out addressing the issue, but I am hoping someone here can assist.

The current software patch is 103.002.030.32000. We intend to try the SPAR release from september, as well as altboot the device to a significantly older patch.

The Darken setting has been cranked to +3, and no matter how its tinkered with, the copies are all significantly faded.

Any guidance would be much appreciated, as I am in a holding pattern and need to get this fixed.

I will answer any clarifying questions to the best of my ability and provide whatever information I can.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
TammyL-Xerox
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Light Copies

Hello Kenson-O

I see no one has responded to this post yet. So, at this point I would recommend waiting for the software patch. 

Thanks,
TammyL-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!
0 Kudos