Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Iman.Pirmo

Mac app for scanning?

Product Name: Versalink c405
Operating System: macOS 11 - Big Sur

Hi,

I have recently purchased a Versalink C405 printer. First Xerox printer I have owned

I was wondering whether there is an application that allows you to run the scanning process from your mac, similar to that of HP Easy Scan app, or Epson Scan. 

At the moment, to scan anything I have to initiate and control it from the printer itself, rather than being able to open up an app or window on my mac and control it from there. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Mac app for scanning?

Hi Iman Pirmo, 

Thank you for using the Support Forum. There is not a Xerox app at this time for scanning on Big Sur.  I am not sure when or if one will become available.  What i would suggest is to use the Image Capture on the Mac.  Make sure you have downloaded and installed the most current driver for Big Sur. Please consider contacting your support centre for further assistance.  

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

Mickpalmer

I also have experience with development. Work with company...They created our original site and when it was time to upgrade and enhance, they were the first people we called. They are professional, creative, and amazing to work with throughout the entire process. I am more than happy and look forward to working with them again in the future.

0 Kudos
NickU

Check out Vuescan from Hamrick Software and see if it does what you want - free eval, and supports the C405.

0 Kudos