cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Network Scanning Hangs

Hello,

We have a Xerox WorkCentre Pro 45

We started experiencing an issue with network scanning yesterday afternoon. We scan a document and the scan job just sits in the queue.  When I look at the information on the scan job there is no destination listed. Our settings for the FTP file repository are correct.  The FTP service on our server is working correctly as I can upload files using the WorkCentre's credentials using a standard command line FTP client.

However, I've noticed that the Template Pool is pointed to an external IP address 13.244.241.30 which seems to be in a block of IP addresses owned by Xerox.  There seems to no longer be FTP service running at that IP address.  I'm wodering if this is the cause of the issue.

Have the Xerox provided template FTP server moved or can the tempates be retrieved from another source and stored on our local FTP server?

Is there a way to manually regenerate the template files?

Thanks,

James

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Network Scanning Hangs

Hi Jasmaz,

Thank you for using the Support Forum. Please take a look at the instructions for setting up scanning to FTP.  It can and should be set up on your FTP server.  If these steps do not help please consider contacting your support centre for further assistance.

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos