Forgive me if I'm off-base with this response, but it sounds like the service icon isn't appearing on the screen of the D95. You should be able to make either, or both, of the network scanning icons appear on the screen. One is called 'Network Scanning' and the other 'Scan To PC'. They both accomplish the same task but are configured in different places. You seem familiar with 'Network Scanning' with its repositories and templates. 'Scan To PC' is setup through the device address book.
To modify the icons displayed on the screen do the following.
- Login as admin on the control panel of the D95.
- Press Machine Status on the control panel.
- Select Tools on the touchscreen.
- Navigate to Common Service Settings->Screen/Button Settings.
- Select item #5: Services Home and touch edit.
- Select Add in the menu and add either or both of the scanning service icons to the menu.
- Exit the Tools menu.
(I do this a lot but that was typed from memory. Please excuse any minor differences in the wording of the menus.)
Check out this article for network scanning.
When I am loging in on my D95 printer there is no function to do network scanning, however when I use web interfase to check then I can setup users. I am not sure if I am missing something to activate network scanning on the printer.
Solved! Go to Solution.