Possibly isn't even enabled.
To enable or disable the USB Port via the Control Panel:
- Access the Tools screen. See the Related Content for additional information.
- Select [User Interface] on the Touch Screen.
- Select [Service Enablements].
- Select [USB Port].
- Depending on the requirement, select one of the following under the USB Port option:
- [Enable] - To enable the USB Port.
- [Disable] - To disable the USB Port.
- Select [Save].
- Exit Tools:
- Press the [Log In / Out] button on the Control Panel.
- Select [Confirm] to exit the Tools Pathway.
To enable or disable the USB port via CentreWare Internet Services (CWIS):
- At the computer, open CWIS. A CentreWare Internet Services window will be displayed. See the Related Content for additional information.
- Click on the [Properties] tab.
- Click on the [Connectivity] link.
- Click on the [Physical Connections] link.
- Click on the [USB Thumb Drive] link.
- Depending on the requirement, select one of the following:
- To enable the USB Port: Add a check mark in the [USB Port] check box.
- To disable the USB Port: Remove the check mark from the [USB Port] check box.
- Click on [Apply]. If prompted, enter the System Administrator’s login in the Username and Password fields, and then click on [OK].
NOTE: The default Username is 'admin' and Password is '1111'.
- Click on [OK] in the Request Acknowledgment pop-up window.
CAUTION: The printer must be rebooted for the new setting to be applied.
Reboot the printer to apply the new setting:
- Either click on the [Status tab] link or click directly on the [Status] tab.
- Click on [Reboot Machine]. A pop-up window will be displayed.
- Click on [OK]. The Request Acknowledgment window will be displayed.
Please be sure to select "Accept Solution
" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos
for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!Joe Arseneau