cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ryanashby01

Printer jams when scanning from top feed to e-mail at the very end, page is almost out.

Product Name: VersaLink B605/B615 Multifunction Printer
Operating System: Windows 10

Everytime I try to scan something to my e-mail from the very top feed location it jams with less than 1/4 of the piece of paper left to roll out.  It's like the last roller isn't working or is stopping too early.  Tried restarting and opening covers to check for blockages.  This printer is literally brand new.

4 Replies
GabiE-Xerox
Xerox Employee
Xerox Employee

Re: Printer jams when scanning from top feed to e-mail at the very end, page is almost out.

Hi,

Please provide a fault code from "Fault History".

Gabi

rhillny18

Re: Printer jams when scanning from top feed to e-mail at the very end, page is almost out.

i'm having the same issue. did this ever get resolved for you?
0 Kudos
acruzins

I am having same issue new unboxed printer setup and jamming 
ERROR CVT SIMPLEX #1 EXIT SENSOR OFF JAM

0 Kudos
Koala142934

I have similar problems with my workstation 6605DN.

It is just bad quality of Xerox printers and Xerox is not intersted in providing a good service. They even don't respond to my service requests. Finally repairing is more expensive than throwing away. Xerox do no care about climat and waste generation.

0 Kudos