Thank you for using the Xerox Customer Support Community Forum.
Our technical support has reviewed your post.
Your configuration looks generally correct and formatted properly. You may also need to configure your Domain Name settings properly under the TCP/IP settings, even if you are on a Workgroup or other non-domain environment. You can use your network ID (visible in Network Preferences) as a domain name if needed. We also recommend that you update your firmware to the latest release available here: http://www.support.xerox.com/support/workcentre-3335-3345/file-download/enus.html?operatingSystem=wi...
If you have additional issues or any problems with the upgrade, we recommend you call into support for further assistance. Local Germany Telephone Contact number: 069-999915632
I want to scan directly from Workcentre 3345 to a folder on my Mac (OSX 10.11.6).
• Folder on Macintosh HD is free.
• Protocol SMB is selected.
• IPv4 address of the computer in the network is entered (with the extension 139)
• Part Name: Is the name of the shared folder correct?
• Login name: login name and password of the computer, right?
Unfortunately I always get the following error message "File exists or the error is not specified".
Can someone help me?