We are running Xerox Workcentre 3220 for Scan to Email function. In general, it works. What I'm trying to achieve is to cut down on some routine clicks on the panel of the device.
What we currently do is that:
1. Press Scan button
2. Press Left arrow to choose Scan to Email
3. Confirm the Sender address (we always have it the same)
4. Set destination Email, press Address Book, confirm Speed Email, press OK, choose address no, press OK, press OK to confirm
5. Have to change Another address into No (I mean why on earth would that even by on Yes by default?), press OK
6. Confirm No on not sending to my own address (please!)
7. Confirm Subject (always the same)
Do I just fail to configure the device and disable some of the options it's needed to configure during the every scan process? Any chance to make it a bit more simple?
Thanks in advance!
Thank you for using the Support Forum. Please take a look at this solution for setting up the Scan to E-mail (you will need to scroll down to the email portion of the solution) and make sure you have defaulted all the options that you can so that you do not have to make as many selections at the control panel. If this does not help please consider contacting your support centre for further assistance.