cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wangchongs New Member

Re: Setting up C405 scan to pc

Jump to solution

POOR PICTURE RESOLUTION.....  the share file i cant find by adding my pc adrees in network 

0 Kudos
Analyst Nation Moderator Joe053204-xrx
Analyst Nation Moderator

Jump to solution

Please provide actual information, you state it has poor resolution and that you can't find it, the 2 sentences cannot go together.

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe.
0 Kudos
wangchongs New Member

Jump to solution

I try to get the shares files and do procedure in start menu as stated but it won't work when i put PC ip adress to find shares files as stated

i try to zoom on the pictures showed but it is not good quality.

my Pc adress is 192.168.0.113 and the xerox ip is 192.168.0.164  wich one do i use??? to find shares files for permission 

0 Kudos
Reproman1984 Valued Member
Valued Member

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
Alexa New Member

Jump to solution

I have followed everything to a T, and it still will not connect to scan.  I did notice that when I add a contact there is no place for a password?

0 Kudos
Analyst Nation Moderator Joe053204-xrx
Analyst Nation Moderator

Jump to solution

Since you had no password field it could not be expected to work.

To get the password field you need to enable HTTPS

Or you could also update to the latest firmware which should give you the password field without implementing HTTPs

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe.
0 Kudos