Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1 Reply
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Re: Small piece of plastic removed..

Hi yoda108, 

Thank you for using the Support Forum. I am not sure what the part is called it may be the separator if that is a picture of a duplex document feeder.  See this article for how to change it out. If this does not help please consider contacting your support centre for further assistance. 

Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

New Member
New Member

Small piece of plastic removed..

Product Name: WorkCentre 6515
Operating System: Windows 10

ML skrivare.jpg

Someone removed this clear piece of plastic (former location marked on the picture). Does anyone know what it's called? I'm trying to get a hold of a new one, because now the paper get stuck..


Tags (1)
0 Kudos