cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Unable to scan from Workcentre M20i to Windows 7

I am having the same problem randomly for the past year. It has happened 4 times where my driver just stops working. I have used the vista 64 and xp and gotten it to work. Now all of sudden I come in and it wont recognize my scanner. I get someone in level 2 support to help me for free because I keep calling about the same issue.. he then spends 1 hour on my computer and STILL can not get it to work. I have a tech on  the way here from Xerox to see what they can do. Anyone find an answer? I download the drive for windows 7  now and it doesnt show up after unzipping. very strange. Dont know if it is a windows 7 issue or what?? this is killing me workflow right now.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I also use paperport but it still is not working. I have always used paperport.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xerox Analyst
Xerox Analyst

This had me pulling my hair out.  I had to take a new box, loaded with Windows 7.  Used to scan with an old version of Acrobat. Acrobat would just crash when it engaged the scanner.  Purchased PapePort 12 from Nuance. I am now happily scanning and saving PDF's using the M20i and PapePort!  $100 to solve thousands in headaches!  Hope it works for you.

0 Kudos