cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

WORKCENTRE M118i

hello all

I bought an M118 Multi 3 years ago, had also scan to e-mail, until the introduction of new coding in network server (SSL) everything was OK!

Now I can not scan, does anyone know if there's a new software for this functional or have to throw away.

thank you

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Highlighted
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Re: WORKCENTRE M118i

what error do you have when you send a mail ?
be sure you add the ip of the mfp in your exchange relay (if using exhange)
0 Kudos
Highlighted

I have no error , but what a scanned is not in to the e-mail adress. Mabey he lost somewere i don't now.

Sorry what "mfp" is because i don't now what mean ???

Tank's

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

maybe the attachment is lost because of a antispam server or something?

mfp = multifucntional , add the ip adres of your machine to the relay of your mail server

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Agency Analyst
Agency Analyst

Fabio, you may want to check on your side but I believe this machine does not support SSL SMTP Authentication. Also, if your e-mail server is not using port 25 you cannot do it as you cannot change the port number.

Thank you,
Jordan R.
Systems Analyst / Consultant
Fiery Certified Professional

If someone helped you make sure you give Kudos for their efforts! Don't forget to Select Accept as Solution if the reply resolved your issue as it will be able to help others!
0 Kudos
Highlighted

That OK !!!! , right so , but, where I found an oder soft for this machine , now same one ?????

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Up,

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

if the machine complets the mail , the mail is probaly flushed by an antispam server or something... check you network first..

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Did you ever figure out how to get around the SSL?  I have discovered the same problem. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Do you have any suggestions on the Scan to PC?  I have not (nor have 2 IT guys) been able to get this to work.

0 Kudos